Image search using Tensorflow and Imagenet
In this post, I would like to share my experience in using Tensorflow, Imagenet. Using Inception model, we can classify images and use these tags to search similar images.
I would share my code and implementation and results. To be continued..
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteExcellent blog since I have visited is really awesome. The important thing is that in this blog content written clearly and understandable. The content of information is very informative. We are also providing the best services click on below links to visit our website.
ReplyDeleteOracle Fusion HCM Training
Workday Training
Okta Training
Palo Alto Training
Adobe Analytics Training
Good explanation, hands-on learning is what every software learner needs.
ReplyDeletejava institute in hyderabad
Thanks for such an amazing content
ReplyDeleteDevOps Training institute in Ameerpet
Excellent write-up with clear explanations and useful details. This article adds real value to the reader.
ReplyDeletegenerative AI Training Institute In Hyderabad